Mata Vermouth Hi-Lo Cocktail Competition
We are excited to announce that we will be running Mata Vermouth Tinto's first annual cocktail competition for Bartenders/Mixologists. Mata Vermouth is made with red wine following the Mata family’s recipe, unchanged since the 1880s. An 18 month maceration with the botanicals makes for a pungent, tannic finish. Get creative and come up with new and inventive ways to showcase this product in a delicious cocktail. For rules and how to enter, please see below.
The ten best cocktails will each receive a prize of $500 and recognition on @OleObrigado social media!
RULES & HOW TO ENTER
- This competition is open to US residents 21 and up.
- Entries accepted from active US wine and spirits trade only. All states are eligible to enter.
- *The first 100 requests from members of the trade with an active account with our distributor in that state will receive a complimentary sample of Mata Vermouth Tinto.
- Entries will be accepted until Friday, November 17th. Entries received after that time will not be reviewed. One entry per person.
- Entries must include a cocktail name and a photo of the cocktail with a bottle of Mata Vermouth Tinto in addition to the written recipe using ounces/American standard measurements. Please include a couple of sentences of the idea and vision behind your cocktail.
- Get creative! The types of cocktails you can submit can range from tiki style, martinis, Hi(gh) ABV, Lo(w) ABV, etc.
- Please send your submission with the above requirements to email@example.com
- Entries will be reviewed by the Olé & Obrigado Spirits Director and management team.
- By submitting a recipe, you grant permission for the reproduction (with credit) on Olé & Obrigado's marketing materials, social media, and website.
- The 10 winners will be announced via email and over social media on Friday, December 1st.
- Winners will receive their prizes by Tuesday, December 5th.